Increase your fiber capacity to 80 channels easily and quickly using our reliable and economical DWDM Lite multiplexers. These standalone multiplexers can be used with any manufacturer’s 50Ghz DWDM transponders. No power cabling and no configuration required. Just install in a rack and connect the fibers, then its ready to work for you!
- 80 channel 50 GHz DWDM multiplexer
- 40 channel multiplexers may be expanded to 80 channels
- 80 channel multiplexers can be expanded to 160 channels by adding our DWDM Lite L-Band multiplexer
- Easy to install, requires no configuration
- Environmentally friendly product, completely passive, no power and no cooling required for operation!
- standalone, no other equipment required
- Used on fiber spans with 2 fibers
- Can be connected to any fiber type
- Available with OTDR test port
- Fully transparent at all data rates and protocols
- High reliability, MTBF of 100 years
- Telcordia/Bellcore GR-1209 and GR-1221 qualified
- Accepts any data rate and any protocol on any port up to 10 Gbps, also 40 Gbps (DPSK, DQPSK) and 100 Gbps (DP-QPSK)
Any transceivers using 50 GHz ITU-T transceivers
SONET OC-3 to OC-192, SDH STM-1 to STM-64, etc...
- Fully compatible with all ITU-T 50 GHz transceivers
- Compatible with lightwave equipment including, Cisco, Nortel, Alcatel, Ciena, Fujitsu, etc.
- specify required channel wavelengths on order
- ISO 9001 manufacturing facility
- Lifetime Product Warranty
- 4-RMU Aluminum shelf