DWDM Lite 1-8 Channel OADM
- Add/drop 1 to 8 channels from both directions in a DWDM fiber link, all other channels pass through
- Dual fiber or single fiber units available
- Easy to install, requires no configuration or maintenance
- Environmentally friendly product, completely passive, no power and no cooling required for operation!
- Low insertion loss - high isolation
- Disassembles easily for cleaning
- Fully Universal, bidirectional operation on any port
- Ready for use on dual fiber network fibers (single fiber strand network product also available)
- Can be connected to any fiber type
- Available with OTDR test port
- Fully transparent to all protocols
- High reliability, MTBF > 50 years
- GR-1221 qualified
- ISO 9001 manufacturing
- Accepts any data rate and any protocol on any port up to 10 Gbps, also 40 Gbps (DPSK, DQPSK)
Any equipment using ITU-T 100 or 200 GHz transceivers
SONET OC-3 to OC-192, SDH STM-1 to STM-64, GBIC, SFP, XFP, Xenpak, Ethernet over fiber, ATM over fiber etc.
- Fully compatible with all ITU-T 100 or 200 GHz transceivers
- Compatible with lightwave equipment including, Cisco, Nortel, Alcatel, Ciena, Fujitsu, etc.
- specify required channel wavelengths on order