- 32 channel DWDM multiplexer
- Low insertion loss
- Easy to install, requires no configuration
- Environmentally friendly product, completely passive, no power and no cooling required for operation!
- standalone, no other equipment required
- Can be connected to any fiber type
- Low insertion loss - high isolation
- Fully Universal, bidirectional operation on any port
- Available with OTDR test port
- Unit to be used in 2 fiber strand spans (single fiber strand span product also available)
- Fully transparent at all data rates and protocols
- High reliability, MTBF >> 50 years
- Telcordia/Bellcore GR-1209 and GR-1221 qualified
- Accepts any data rate and any protocol on any port up to 10 Gbps, also 40 Gbps (DPSK, DQPSK) and 100 Gbps (DP-QPSK)
Any equipment using 100 GHz ITU-T transceivers
SONET OC-3 to OC-192, SDH STM-1 to STM-64, GBIC, SFP, XFP, Xenpak, Ethernet over fiber, ATM over fiber etc...
Click here to learn more about our DWDM and CWDM tutorials!
- Fully compatible with all ITU-T 100 GHz transceivers, SFP, XFP, GBIC, Xenpak
- Compatible with lightwave equipment including, Cisco, Nortel, Alcatel, Ciena, Fujitsu, etc.
- specify required channel wavelengths on order
- ISO 9001 manufacturing facility
- Lifetime Product Warranty
- 2-RMU (1.75") Aluminum Shelf