Increase your fiber capacity easily and quickly using our reliable and economical DWDM Lite multiplexers. These standalone multiplexers increases fiber capacity to 32 channels and can be used with any manufacturer’s DWDM lasers including GBIC, SFP, XFP, Xenpak. No power cabling and no configuration required. Just install in a rack and connect the fibers, then its ready to work for you!
- 32 channel DWDM multiplexer
- Low insertion loss
- Easy to install, requires no configuration
- Environmentally friendly product, completely passive, no power and no cooling required for operation!
- standalone, no other equipment required
- Can be connected to any fiber type
- Low insertion loss - high isolation
- Fully Universal, bidirectional operation on any port
- Available with OTDR test port
- Unit to be used in 2 fiber strand spans (single fiber strand span product also available)
- Fully transparent at all data rates and protocols
- High reliability, MTBF >> 50 years
- Telcordia/Bellcore GR-1209 and GR-1221 qualified
- Accepts any data rate and any protocol on any port up to 10 Gbps, also 40 Gbps (DPSK, DQPSK) and 100 Gbps (DP-QPSK)
Any equipment using 100 GHz ITU-T transceivers
SONET OC-3 to OC-192, SDH STM-1 to STM-64, GBIC, SFP, XFP, Xenpak, Ethernet over fiber, ATM over fiber etc...
Click here to learn more about our DWDM and CWDM tutorials!
- Fully compatible with all ITU-T 100 GHz transceivers, SFP, XFP, GBIC, Xenpak
- Compatible with lightwave equipment including, Cisco, Nortel, Alcatel, Ciena, Fujitsu, etc.
- specify required channel wavelengths on order
- ISO 9001 manufacturing facility
- Lifetime Product Warranty
- 2-RMU (1.75") Aluminum Shelf