- 40-Channel 100 GHz DWDM multiplexer mux/demux (44 channel also available)
- 1 RMU size, 19 inch or 23 inch rack
- Easy to install, requires no configuration
- Environmentally friendly product, completely passive, no power and no cooling required for operation!
- standalone, no other equipment required
- Dual fiber strands or single fiber strand units
- Can be connected to any fiber type
- Disassembles easily for cleaning
- Fully transparent at all data rates and protocols
- High reliability, MTBF of >50 years
- Telcordia/Bellcore GR-1209 and GR-1221 qualified
- Accepts any data rate and any protocol on any port up to 10 Gbps, also 40 Gbps (DPSK, DQPSK) and 100 Gbps (DP-QPSK)
Any equipment using 100 GHz ITU-T transceivers
SONET OC-3 to OC-192, SDH STM-1 to STM-64, GBIC, SFP, XFP, Xenpak, Ethernet over fiber, ATM over fiber etc...
Click here to learn more about our DWDM and CWDM tutorials!
- Fully compatible with all ITU-T 100 GHz transceivers
- Compatible with lightwave equipment including, Cisco, Nortel, Alcatel, Ciena, Fujitsu, etc.
- specify required channel wavelengths on order
- ISO 9001 manufacturing facility
- Lifetime Product Warranty