Completely passive CWDM optical add/drop multiplexer. Add or drop 1 to 4 CWDM channels in either direction, all other CWDM channels pass through.
- Optical add / drop CWDM multiplexer
- Add/drop 1 to 4 channels from both directions in a CWDM fiber link, all other channels pass through
- available for dual fiber or single fiber systems
- Easy to install, requires no configuration or maintenance
- Environmentally friendly product, completely passive, no power and no cooling required for operation!
- Low insertion loss - high isolation
- Disassembles easily for cleaning
- Fully Universal, bidirectional operation on any port
- OTDR friendly
- Fully transparent at all data rates and protocols
- High reliability, MTBF > 100 years
- Accepts any data rate and any protocol on any port up to 10 Gbps, also 40 Gbps (DPSK, DQPSK)
- Epoxy-free in optical path
- Telcordia/Bellcore GR-1209 and GR-1221 qualified
- ISO 9001 manufacturing
Any equipment using ITU-T G.694.2 CWDM transceivers
Any CWDM add / drop application
- Fully compatible with all CWDM transceivers
- Compatible with lightwave equipment including, Cisco, Nortel, Alcatel, Ciena, Fujitsu, etc.
- specify required add/drop wavelengths on order
- 1-RMU (1.75") Aluminum Shelf
- 19 or 23 inch rack mounting