CWDM Lite 18 Channel Multiplexer
- Dual network fiber cable connection (single network fiber connection product also available)
- Easy to install, requires no configuration or maintenance
- One unit required at each end of the dual fiber link
- Environmentally friendly product, completely passive, no power and no cooling required for operation!
- Standalone, no other equipment required
- Low insertion loss - high isolation
- Disassembles easily for cleaning
- Fully Universal, bidirectional operation on any port
- OTDR friendly
- Fully transparent at all data rates and protocols
- Accepts any data rate and any protocol on any port up to 10 Gbps, also 40 Gbps (DPSK, DQPSK) and 100 Gbps (DP-QPSK)
- High reliability, MTBF of 100 years
- Telcordia/Bellcore GR-1209 and GR-1221 qualified.
Any equipment using ITU-T G.694.2 standard CWDM transceivers
GBIC, SFP, XFP, Xenpak, SONET, Routers, Switches etc..
- Fully compatible with all ITU-T G.694.2 transceivers
- Compatible with all standard lightwave equipment including, Cisco, Nortel, Alcatel, Ciena, Fujitsu, etc.\
- ISO 9001 manufacturing facility
- Lifetime Product Warranty
- 1-RMU (1.75") Aluminum Shelf
- 19 or 23 inch rack mounting