Tip of the Week – 04 Jun 2013
Tip of the Week – IP Traffic Growth
Are you planning your next network capacity expansion? If not you may want to read this interesting article printed by NetworkWorld on IP Traffic Growth.
Let our engineering team provide you with the an economical solution for your network capacity expansion using our DWDM, CWDM, OADM, M-ROADM Lite multiplexer systems.
- Drop or pass through any number DWDM or CWDM channels
- 50 GHz, 100 GHz, 200 GHz spaced channels
- Supports up to 100 Gbps DP-QPSK transceivers
- 8 to 44 channel units available expansion to 80 channels (C-band, 160 channels for C+L bands)
- Easy to use, no configuration required
- Full access to connector adapters for simple replacement without traffic disruptions on adjacent channels
- Available with optional 1310 port for added 1310 window access.
- Totally passive, no power required
- Compatible with most manufacturers IP equipment.
- High reliability
- ISO 9001 manufacturing, Telcordia GR-1209 and GR-1221, ITU industry standard
- Lifetime Warranty