The Cross-band WDM Module allows for 1310nm and 1550nm optical transmission on one fiber in any direction. It is available in a 1 RMU, 19 inch, or 23 inch rack mounting case that holds two cross-band modules.
- Dual Unit (2 Cross Band WDMs in 1-RMU Case)
- Suited to standard 1310 or 1550nm laser sources
- Easy to install, requires no configuration
- Environmentally friendly product, completely passive, no power and no cooling required for operation!
- Low insertion loss - high isolation
- Disassembles easily for cleaning
- Fully Universal, bidirectional operation on any port
- Fully transparent at all data rates and protocols
- High reliability
- Rated to 10 Gbps (OC-192) on all ports
- Epoxy-free in optical path
- Can be cascaded with other DWDMs
- SONET OC-3 to OC-192, SDH STM-1 to STM-64, GBIC, SFP, XFP, Xenpak, Ethernet over fiber, ATM over fiber etc...
- Install with DWDMs to free up 1310 nm window
- Double system capacity over a single fiber
- Compatible with lightwave equipment including, Cisco, Nortel, Alcatel, Ciena, Fujitsu, etc.
- Functionally equivalent to Cisco part number WDM-1300-1550-S
- 1-RMU Shelf Unit
- 5 Year Warranty
|Wavelength Range||1260 to 1360 nm and 1463.5 to 1630nm|
|Maximum Insertion Loss/td>||1.3 dB|
|Isolation (Min)||34 dB|
|Polarization Dependent Loss||0.1 dB|
|Minimum Directivity||60 dB|
|Return Loss||50 dB|
Part Number: TXWM - 02 - Connector Type
- FCU Ultra Polish FC
- SCU Ultra Polish SC
- FCA Angled Polish FC
- SCA Angled Polish SC
Example: TXWM - 02 - SCU