The WDM Lite (TM) Cross Band Splitter Cable allows for 1310nm and 1550nm optical transmission on one fiber in any direction. The 1m long fiber jumpers are terminated with 1 SC connector for 1310nm, 1 SC connector for the Common fiber, and 1 LC connector for 1550nm.
- Suited to standard 1310nm and 1550nm laser sources
- Environmentally friendly product, completely passive, no power and no cooling required for operation!
- Low insertion loss - high isolation
- Fully transparent at all data rates and protocols
- High reliability
- Rated to 10 Gbps (OC-192)
- Epoxy-free in optical path
- 1 m (3 ft) LC and SC fiber jumpers
- SONET OC-3 to OC-192, SDH STM-1 to STM-64, GBIC, SFP, XFP, Xenpak, Ethernet over fiber, ATM over fiber etc...
- Install with DWDMs to free up 1310 nm window
- Double system capacity over a single fiber
- Compatible with lightwave equipment including, Cisco, Nortel, Alcatel, Ciena, Fujitsu, etc.
- Functionally equivalent to Cisco part number WDM-1300-1550-S
This product allows for 1310nm and 1550nm optical transmission on one fiber in any direction.