Equalize DWDM channels for level inputs into optical amplifiers. Adjustment to each channel VOA is accomplished by screw driver access through the front panel. These standalone units are completely passive and all protocols independent. Can be used on any systems. No power cabling and no configuration required. Just install in a rack and connect the fibers, then its ready to work for you!
- 8 channel VOA equalizer
- Easy to install, requires no configuration
- Easily adjust each channel optical power using a screw driver through the front panel
- Environmentally friendly product, completely passive, no power and no cooling required for operation!
- standalone, no other equipment required
- Disassembles easily for cleaning
- Fully transparent to all data rates and protocols
- Telcordia/Bellcore GR-1209 and GR-1221 qualified
- Rated to 100 Gbps on all ports
- Ability to Equalize channels for any manufacturers equipment.
- SONET OC-3 to OC-192, SDH STM-1 to STM-64, GBIC, SFP, XFP, Xenpak, Ethernet over fiber, ATM over fiber etc...
- 1-RMU (1.75") Aluminum Shelf
- 5 Year Warranty
|Specifications||1550 nm (C/L)|
|Channel Bandwidth (min)||1525 - 1610|
|Maximum Attenuation||60 dB|
|Minimum Attenuation||0.6 dB|
|Maximum Insertion Loss||â‰¤ 0.35 dB|
|Polarization Dependent Loss (Max)||< 0.2 dB|
|Return Loss (Min)||> 60 dB|
|Power Handling (Max)||500 mW|
|Operating Temperature||0 - 70 C|
Part Number: TWEQ - 08 - Connector Type
- FCU Ultra Polish FC
- SCU Ultra Polish SC
- LCU Ultra Polish LC