Pocket BER Tester and Power Meter
The Pocket BER Test and Power Meter is a multi function portable tester that performs bit error rate testing of fiber optic and copper cat5/6/7 cables at speeds of 155Mbps to 11.3Gbps. Also it can test SFP/SFP+, DAC Cable, SFP+ AOC Cable, and has an integrating optical power meter.
- Accepts 1 or 2 SFP and SFP+
- Portable bit error rate tester (BERT) for rates of 155mbps to 11.3gbps
- Fiber and copper cable BER testing, Multimode OM1-4 fiber, Single mode OS1-2 fiber and Cat5/6/7 cable
- Check if fiber dispersion (PMD, CD) is causing bit errors even when power levels are good.
- BER Test individual DWDM and CWDM channels
- Measure individual DWDM and CWDM channel optical powers
- Portable optical power meter Accepts 2 SFP/SFP+ for DDM monitoring and BER testing
- SFP/SFP+ A0h/A2h checker
- Well priced compared to other 10G BER testers
- Simple Graphical User Interface
- Silvery aluminum alloy appearance, small exquisite size, convenient portability
- Interfaces: 2x SFP/SFP+ optical ports and 1x FC optical power meter port
- Various types of SFP and SFP+ are optional and can be order from us
- Internal Chargeable Aluminum Battery 5V/3000mAh & External 5Vdc Power Supply