Increase your fiber capacity easily and quickly using our reliable and economical CWDM LiteTM multiplexers.Â These standalone multiplexers increase single fiber capacity to 4 channels and can be used with any manufacturer’s CWDM GBIC, SFP, XFP, Xenpak.Â No power cabling and no configuration required. Just install in a rack and connect the fibers, then its ready to work for you!
- 4 channel CWDM multiplexer
- Built in Mux and Demux in one unit
- Can be connected to any fiber type
- Easy to install, requires no configuration or maintenance
- Environmentally friendly product, completely passive, no power and no cooling required for operation!
- Standalone, no other equipment required
- Disassembles easily for cleaning
- Fully Universal, bidirectional operation on any port
- This product is designed for 2 network fiber strands (1 fiber strand connection product is also available)
- Fully transparent at all data rates and protocols
- High reliability, MTBF of 100 years
- Accepts any data rate and any protocol on any port up to 10 Gbps, also 40 Gbps (DPSK, DQPSK) and 100 Gbps (DP-QPSK)
- Telcordia/Bellcore GR-1209 and GR-1221 qualified.
Any equipment using ITU-T G.694.2 CWDM optics
GBIC, SFP, XFP, Xenpak, SONET, Routers, Switches etc..
- Fully compatible with all ITU-T G.694.2 optics
- Compatible with lightwave equipment including, Cisco, Nortel, Alcatel, Ciena, Fujitsu, etc.
- ISO 9001 manufacturing facility
- Lifetime Product Warranty
- 1-RMU (1.75") Aluminum Shelf