Increase your capacity easily and quickly using our reliable and economical CWDM Lite multiplexers. These standalone multiplexers increase dual fiber link capacity to 18 channels and can be used with any manufacturers CWDM GBIC, SFP, XFP, Xenpak. No power cabling and no configuration required. Just install in a rack and connect the fibers, then its ready to work for you!
- Dual network fiber cable connection (single network fiber connection product also available)
- Easy to install, requires no configuration or maintenance
- One unit required at each end of the dual fiber link
- Environmentally friendly product, completely passive, no power and no cooling required for operation!
- Standalone, no other equipment required
- Low insertion loss - high isolation
- Disassembles easily for cleaning
- Fully Universal, bidirectional operation on any port
- OTDR friendly
- Fully transparent at all data rates and protocols
- Accepts any data rate and any protocol on any port up to 10 Gbps, also 40 Gbps (DPSK, DQPSK) and 100 Gbps (DP-QPSK)
- High reliability, MTBF of 100 years
- Telcordia/Bellcore GR-1209 and GR-1221 qualified.
Any equipment using ITU-T G.694.2 standard CWDM transceivers
GBIC, SFP, XFP, Xenpak, SONET, Routers, Switches etc..
- Fully compatible with all ITU-T G.694.2 transceivers
- Compatible with all standard lightwave equipment including, Cisco, Nortel, Alcatel, Ciena, Fujitsu, etc.\
- ISO 9001 manufacturing facility
- Lifetime Product Warranty
- 1-RMU (1.75") Aluminum Shelf
- 19 or 23 inch rack mounting