Golden Valley, MN. â€“Â Telecom Engineering USA, Inc. today announced their new CWDM Lite (TM)Â Laser Source.Â
The CWDM Lite (TM) Laser Source is a stand alone test source with outputs at all 18 CWDM channels. Â It is used to characterizing fiber span loss for CWDM deployment or to determine fiber span attenuation versus wavelength curve.Â It is also helpful in troubleshooting individual CWDM channel issues or to identify fiber micro bend loss.
- Laser outputs at all 18 CWDM channels, 1271 nm to 1611 nm.
- Each channel power is individually adjustable.
- Easy to use, requires no configuration.
- Portable or 1 RMU 19 & 23 inch rack mounting option available.
- 120/240 Vac or -48 Vdc power input.
- 3 year warranty.
- Great Price!Â
â€œOur CWDM Lite (TM) Laser Source is an industry first,â€ said Bob Chomycz, President of Telecom Engineering USA, Inc.Â â€œIt is now possible to quickly characterize fiber span loss over all CWDM channels with one easy to use sourceâ€.